- We will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person.
- We will maintain an attitude of openness and respect toward all we encounter in our actions.
- We will not destroy or damage any property.
- We will carry no weapons or any means of physical defense, including shields.
- We will exercise personal and collective responsibility to ensure all participants adhere to this agreement.
Though the M.A.C. website features a statement we felt it important to clarify what we as coalition members and participants agree to through our participation in the 3/1 March Against Corruption-S.F. The motion passed unanimously on 2/10/14 at the weekly coalition organizing meeting.